Top Posts & Pages on This Blog (That Are Not About Weasels)
- Follow Rebecca Breed Pepper on WordPress.com
Follow Me on Instagram: beccabreedpepper
Most Recentest Posts
- Hey Kids! Let’s Go to the Dentist and Enjoy…
- The Dial of Emotional Intensity
- O Holy Night: Egotistical Singer Subtext Version
- Adventuring! With! Young! Children!
- Malapropism #3: Cookie Badder
- The First Snow
- Possible Sources of the Cat Pee Smell
- Why We Should Stay in Bed Today
- How to Have an Excellent Dance Party In Your Living Room
- Sewing Project Timeline
- Awards Crochet Drawing Family Farms Friends Gardens Happy Thursday Home Illustration and Design museums Painting Parenting Parks Patterns & Tutorials Photography plants Quilting Random Photo of the Week Recipes Sewing Special Days theatre The Great Outdoors The World Things I Made This is Nonsense Uncategorized Writing
Copyright Info© Rebecca Breed Pepper and rebeccabreedpepper.com, 2014-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Breed Pepper and rebeccabreedpepper.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Monthly Archives: November 2015
Happy Birthday, L.M. Montgomery. Thank you for giving the world Anne of Green Gables. She and my real-life besta-buddy Jen, with whom I got into many “scrapes” in the creek that ran behind our streets, sustained me through middle school … Continue reading
We started with several trees worth of greenery; holly trimmed from the yards of parishioners, Red Cedar and Virginia Pine rescued from a site about to be bulldozed, fir branches donated by our local Home Depot. These, plus the necessities; … Continue reading
One more image from Meadowlark’s Winter Walk of Lights.