Top Posts & Pages on This Blog (That Are Not About Weasels)
- Follow Rebecca Breed Pepper on WordPress.com
Follow Me on Instagram: beccabreedpepper
Most Recentest Posts
- Hey Kids! Let’s Go to the Dentist and Enjoy…
- The Dial of Emotional Intensity
- O Holy Night: Egotistical Singer Subtext Version
- Adventuring! With! Young! Children!
- Malapropism #3: Cookie Badder
- The First Snow
- Possible Sources of the Cat Pee Smell
- Why We Should Stay in Bed Today
- How to Have an Excellent Dance Party In Your Living Room
- Sewing Project Timeline
- Awards Crochet Drawing Family Farms Friends Gardens Happy Thursday Home Illustration and Design museums Painting Parenting Parks Patterns & Tutorials Photography plants Quilting Random Photo of the Week Recipes Sewing Special Days theatre The Great Outdoors The World Things I Made This is Nonsense Uncategorized Writing
Copyright Info© Rebecca Breed Pepper and rebeccabreedpepper.com, 2014-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Breed Pepper and rebeccabreedpepper.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Monthly Archives: July 2016
It is with great sadness that I announce that my mother, Merry Breed, passed away on Friday, July 15, 2016. She had been suffering in recent months from HLH, a rare blood disease. But that’s now how I prefer to … Continue reading
Our friends Rachel and William had a lovely wedding ceremony at Claude Moore Park this past weekend, and the Pepper family got to participate in it; Henry and Abigail as flower kids, Betsy as the bride’s personal assistant, Matthew doing … Continue reading
Grown in a pot on our balcony. The kids and I ate it quartered. It was sweet, and the kids were delighted.