Top Posts & Pages on This Blog (That Are Not About Weasels)
- Follow Rebecca Breed Pepper on WordPress.com
Follow Me on Instagram: beccabreedpepperI'm thinking about Mom especially much this week, and all of these flowers remind me of her; zinnia, rudbeckia, bachelor's buttons, lemon balm, and yellow roses. All from my garden. #flowersAbby and I took advantage of the time while her siblings were in camp to explore Franklin Park. We found great spots for sketching and snacking, and saw lots of turtles (her favorite)! #purcellville #ponds #turtlesGarden fresh bouquet for a friend. #flowers #bouquetGeranium on my balcony. It really is that bright! #geranium #pink #flowers #nofilter
Most Recentest Posts
- Wordless Wednesday: Tulip
- Currently Blooming at Claude Moore Park
- Wordless Wednesday: Trunk
- My Garden in February
- Wheel of Tech Week
- Happy Valentime’s Day!
- Freezing Rain
- Thoughts on the Field Trip to Middle School, as Reported to Me by Some 5th Graders
- Malapropism #5: Salsa Water
- Ice Crystals Up Close
- Awards Crochet Drawing Family Farms Friends Gardens Happy Thursday Home Illustration and Design museums Painting Parenting Parks Patterns & Tutorials Photography plants Quilting Random Photo of the Week Recipes Sewing Special Days theatre The Great Outdoors The World Things I Made This is Nonsense Uncategorized Writing
© Rebecca Breed Pepper and rebeccabreedpepper.com, 2014-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Breed Pepper and rebeccabreedpepper.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Monthly Archives: March 2017
A bit of bold color on this dark, rainy day. Advertisements
As we were preparing to head out on a family hike, loading children and water bottles and lunches into the car, my neighbor waved me over and pointed out a red fox, sitting right behind her house.
A few weeks ago my friend Sally (aka Unbrave Girl) was quite brave indeed and agreed to meet me and the kids in Washington D.C. for a good old-fashioned day of Misbehaving at Museums and Picnicking Under the Cherry Blossoms.