Top Posts & Pages on This Blog (That Are Not About Weasels)
- Follow Rebecca Breed Pepper on WordPress.com
Follow Me on Instagram: beccabreedpepperBouquet of the day. ❤️💐 From my garden.Today, behind the house.From earlier: At home, preparing for my part in the reading of The Passion for Palm Sunday @stmttssterling Apart from friends physically, but with them in spirit ❤️Today, Virginia got stay-at-home orders, through June 10. But still, the sky is beautiful tonight.
Most Recentest Posts
- Wordless Wednesday: Tulip
- Currently Blooming at Claude Moore Park
- Wordless Wednesday: Trunk
- My Garden in February
- Wheel of Tech Week
- Happy Valentime’s Day!
- Freezing Rain
- Thoughts on the Field Trip to Middle School, as Reported to Me by Some 5th Graders
- Malapropism #5: Salsa Water
- Ice Crystals Up Close
- Awards Crochet Drawing Family Farms Friends Gardens Happy Thursday Home Illustration and Design museums Painting Parenting Parks Patterns & Tutorials Photography plants Quilting Random Photo of the Week Recipes Sewing Special Days theatre The Great Outdoors The World Things I Made This is Nonsense Uncategorized Writing
© Rebecca Breed Pepper and rebeccabreedpepper.com, 2014-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Breed Pepper and rebeccabreedpepper.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Category Archives: Patterns & Tutorials
Because who doesn’t need a little more pie (or pi) in their life? This is an easy pattern that utilizes scraps, and they’re so quick to make that I can crochet several in less time than it would take me … Continue reading
My daughter’s third grade teacher is having a baby soon, and Betsy wants to make gifts. This teacher loves elephants, as do I, perhaps because my mom made these cheerful, colorful pachyderms for baby me. They were linked together above … Continue reading
It’s like a 1950’s poodle skirt. But for your tree. And with a kitty, because I like kitties. And you don’t have to sew it (unless you want to). Materials: 1 larger piece of felt (whatever size and color you … Continue reading