Top Posts & Pages on This Blog (That Are Not About Weasels)
- Follow Rebecca Breed Pepper on WordPress.com
Follow Me on Instagram: beccabreedpepperPeaceful time this afternoon.Happy New Year!At the National Theatre with the big girl to see Beautiful: The Carole King Musical, a Christmas gift from Dad/Grandpa. ❤️Happy Birthday to our sweet, silly, creative boy! Here he is with his art that's currently on display at the LCPS admin building. We can't wait to see what fun thing he does next!
Most Recentest Posts
- Wordless Wednesday: Tulip
- Currently Blooming at Claude Moore Park
- Wordless Wednesday: Trunk
- My Garden in February
- Wheel of Tech Week
- Happy Valentime’s Day!
- Freezing Rain
- Thoughts on the Field Trip to Middle School, as Reported to Me by Some 5th Graders
- Malapropism #5: Salsa Water
- Ice Crystals Up Close
- Awards Crochet Drawing Family Farms Friends Gardens Happy Thursday Home Illustration and Design museums Painting Parenting Parks Patterns & Tutorials Photography plants Quilting Random Photo of the Week Recipes Sewing Special Days theatre The Great Outdoors The World Things I Made This is Nonsense Uncategorized Writing
© Rebecca Breed Pepper and rebeccabreedpepper.com, 2014-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Breed Pepper and rebeccabreedpepper.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Category Archives: Sewing
One of my favorite Christmas memories is of the time that we had a raccoon stuck in the Christmas tree. We were visiting my grandparents in Massachusetts, and my uncle brought over a young raccoon. I was quite young myself, … Continue reading
With only ten days to go until our family’s first occasion to wear Halloween costumes, I thought you might be interested to see how the costumes are coming together. Being acutely aware of the amount of stuff in our lives, … Continue reading