Top Posts & Pages on This Blog (That Are Not About Weasels)
- Follow Rebecca Breed Pepper on WordPress.com
Follow Me on Instagram: beccabreedpepperScience!My favorite part of tonight's dinner prep was picking and arranging the herbs; two mints and two basils. It has recently dawned on me that not everyone is excited about flowers and herbs as I am, for some strange reason. 😆 But they bring me great joy! #herbs #herbgarden #mint #basilIt's all fun and games at the Second Grade party!The second of our new roses to bloom: Love. This is the one Abigail chose. #roses #rose #gardening
Most Recentest Posts
- Wordless Wednesday: Tulip
- Currently Blooming at Claude Moore Park
- Wordless Wednesday: Trunk
- My Garden in February
- Wheel of Tech Week
- Happy Valentime’s Day!
- Freezing Rain
- Thoughts on the Field Trip to Middle School, as Reported to Me by Some 5th Graders
- Malapropism #5: Salsa Water
- Ice Crystals Up Close
- Awards Crochet Drawing Family Farms Friends Gardens Happy Thursday Home Illustration and Design museums Painting Parenting Parks Patterns & Tutorials Photography plants Quilting Random Photo of the Week Recipes Sewing Special Days theatre The Great Outdoors The World Things I Made This is Nonsense Uncategorized Writing
© Rebecca Breed Pepper and rebeccabreedpepper.com, 2014-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Breed Pepper and rebeccabreedpepper.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: farms
For the third year in a row, we cut our own Christmas tree at Day Star Farm in Leesburg. First we did the traditional finding of the Candy Cane Tree, and then we found the tree we would cut and … Continue reading
Yesterday, to celebrate the National Park Service’s 100th Birthday, I pulled up the NPS website and told the kids to pick a park to visit. Living near Washington, D.C. as we do, there are many national parks within an easy … Continue reading
On this very busy weekend, we made time for a stop at the Loudoun Heritage Farm Museum. While the kids did their secret shopping, I took a few pictures.