Top Posts & Pages on This Blog (That Are Not About Weasels)
- Follow Rebecca Breed Pepper on WordPress.com
Follow Me on Instagram: beccabreedpepperHow the field behind my house looked this morning. I love this gorgeous color palate. #nature #purpleandgold #goldenrod #flowersThe last one hatched this morning. #monarch #butterfly #chrysalisUpdate on our monarchs: The caterpillars are changing to chrysalises! We have four indoors, and two (that I've seen) outdoors. A few little caterpillars are eating the last of the milkweed, but mostly it's been chewed to stalks, including a second planting last week! Many friends and neighborhood kids are visiting to track their progress. Today I read that, despite all research, it's unknown how or why monarchs produce the metallic gold accents. Which makes it all the more wonderful, I think.They're growing! #monarch #caterpillar #milkweed
Most Recentest Posts
- Wordless Wednesday: Tulip
- Currently Blooming at Claude Moore Park
- Wordless Wednesday: Trunk
- My Garden in February
- Wheel of Tech Week
- Happy Valentime’s Day!
- Freezing Rain
- Thoughts on the Field Trip to Middle School, as Reported to Me by Some 5th Graders
- Malapropism #5: Salsa Water
- Ice Crystals Up Close
- Awards Crochet Drawing Family Farms Friends Gardens Happy Thursday Home Illustration and Design museums Painting Parenting Parks Patterns & Tutorials Photography plants Quilting Random Photo of the Week Recipes Sewing Special Days theatre The Great Outdoors The World Things I Made This is Nonsense Uncategorized Writing
© Rebecca Breed Pepper and rebeccabreedpepper.com, 2014-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Breed Pepper and rebeccabreedpepper.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: fog
This is the final installment in a year-long series of monthly scenes from Claude Moore Park in Sterling, VA. To read from the beginning, please visit my posts from the past months; March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, … Continue reading
I don’t want the kids to go back to school today, and we have no snow days in the forecast. So I’m going to pretend it’s still tropical December and not freezing-tears-at-the-bus-stop January. These pictures were taken when I stopped … Continue reading
Images from my 7:14 a.m. walk to the bus stop with the kids, in the dim December light on our third straight day of cool rainy misty weather.