Top Posts & Pages on This Blog (That Are Not About Weasels)
- Follow Rebecca Breed Pepper on WordPress.com
Follow Me on Instagram: beccabreedpepperThank you for all of the lovely birthday wishes! I had the happiest of days, made possible by Matthew and the kids, who came up with all manner of lovely surprises, and by @sharonkayr and @willisrosenfeld who hosted my amazing birthday dinner that concluded with this beautiful lemon coconut cake.A fun afternoon peach picking with friends at Great Country Farms.With a heat index of 100, we scrapped our plans to visit a garden. The kids suggested we go to the library instead, "because Mom likes books." They know me well! 🤓❤️Pretties from my garden, eaten for dinner minutes after they were picked. #gardening #tomatoes
Most Recentest Posts
- Wordless Wednesday: Tulip
- Currently Blooming at Claude Moore Park
- Wordless Wednesday: Trunk
- My Garden in February
- Wheel of Tech Week
- Happy Valentime’s Day!
- Freezing Rain
- Thoughts on the Field Trip to Middle School, as Reported to Me by Some 5th Graders
- Malapropism #5: Salsa Water
- Ice Crystals Up Close
- Awards Crochet Drawing Family Farms Friends Gardens Happy Thursday Home Illustration and Design museums Painting Parenting Parks Patterns & Tutorials Photography plants Quilting Random Photo of the Week Recipes Sewing Special Days theatre The Great Outdoors The World Things I Made This is Nonsense Uncategorized Writing
© Rebecca Breed Pepper and rebeccabreedpepper.com, 2014-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Breed Pepper and rebeccabreedpepper.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: ice
This Northern Virginia winter, instead of snow, we’ve had this; beautiful, treacherous, luminous freezing rain. Advertisements
When I opened the blinds this morning, I discovered this: long, beautiful ice crystals formed in the water collected at the bottom of a green slide in my backyard. Such beauty can be found in the details of ordinary things.