Top Posts & Pages on This Blog (That Are Not About Weasels)
- Follow Rebecca Breed Pepper on WordPress.com
Follow Me on Instagram: beccabreedpepper
Most Recentest Posts
- Wordless Wednesday: Tulip
- Currently Blooming at Claude Moore Park
- Wordless Wednesday: Trunk
- My Garden in February
- Wheel of Tech Week
- Happy Valentime’s Day!
- Freezing Rain
- Thoughts on the Field Trip to Middle School, as Reported to Me by Some 5th Graders
- Malapropism #5: Salsa Water
- Ice Crystals Up Close
- Awards Crochet Drawing Family Farms Friends Gardens Happy Thursday Home Illustration and Design museums Painting Parenting Parks Patterns & Tutorials Photography plants Quilting Random Photo of the Week Recipes Sewing Special Days theatre The Great Outdoors The World Things I Made This is Nonsense Uncategorized Writing
© Rebecca Breed Pepper and rebeccabreedpepper.com, 2014-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Breed Pepper and rebeccabreedpepper.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: kids
A warm afternoon in January and a bit of free time necessitates a hike, don’t you think? One of my daughters did not agree, as a matter of fact, but in the interest of sunshine and fresh air and exercise, … Continue reading
Step 1: Select your costume. Hint: If you can’t decide what to be, be everything at once. Step 2: Select music on your keyboard. Look for things like “Calypso Cruise” or “Demo.” My best friend’s keyboard has a demo of … Continue reading
Oh boy! Look what went up outside the classroom today! Have fun shopping! You know there could be a real parent fistfight over the cider and the paper plates.