Top Posts & Pages on This Blog (That Are Not About Weasels)
- Follow Rebecca Breed Pepper on WordPress.com
Follow Me on Instagram: beccabreedpepperDetail from my painting for Stations of the Cross at St. Matthew's. Come visit our exhibit this week! More information in the comments below.Henry in his kindergarten show, The Three Piggy Opera. He played Piggy #2, "Stick Piggy."Final rehearsal for the Easter cantata. I'm excited to share this one on Sunday. Join us! Link with info in the comments. 😊We went to buy plants and made a friend. She gave Elizabeth a high 5!
Most Recentest Posts
- Wordless Wednesday: Tulip
- Currently Blooming at Claude Moore Park
- Wordless Wednesday: Trunk
- My Garden in February
- Wheel of Tech Week
- Happy Valentime’s Day!
- Freezing Rain
- Thoughts on the Field Trip to Middle School, as Reported to Me by Some 5th Graders
- Malapropism #5: Salsa Water
- Ice Crystals Up Close
- Awards Crochet Drawing Family Farms Friends Gardens Happy Thursday Home Illustration and Design museums Painting Parenting Parks Patterns & Tutorials Photography plants Quilting Random Photo of the Week Recipes Sewing Special Days theatre The Great Outdoors The World Things I Made This is Nonsense Uncategorized Writing
© Rebecca Breed Pepper and rebeccabreedpepper.com, 2014-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Breed Pepper and rebeccabreedpepper.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: music
Or feel free to add your own. Advertisements
It would have a shelf life of 6 months tops, but during that time it would be super popular!
I know that real musicians are busy preparing for Christmas Eve now. But for me, after this very long hiatus, performing at all was a big deal.