Top Posts & Pages on This Blog (That Are Not About Weasels)
- Follow Rebecca Breed Pepper on WordPress.com
Follow Me on Instagram: beccabreedpepper
Most Recentest Posts
- Wordless Wednesday: Tulip
- Currently Blooming at Claude Moore Park
- Wordless Wednesday: Trunk
- My Garden in February
- Wheel of Tech Week
- Happy Valentime’s Day!
- Freezing Rain
- Thoughts on the Field Trip to Middle School, as Reported to Me by Some 5th Graders
- Malapropism #5: Salsa Water
- Ice Crystals Up Close
- Awards Crochet Drawing Family Farms Friends Gardens Happy Thursday Home Illustration and Design museums Painting Parenting Parks Patterns & Tutorials Photography plants Quilting Random Photo of the Week Recipes Sewing Special Days theatre The Great Outdoors The World Things I Made This is Nonsense Uncategorized Writing
© Rebecca Breed Pepper and rebeccabreedpepper.com, 2014-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Breed Pepper and rebeccabreedpepper.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: NaNoWriMo
This month, instead of doing NaNoWriMo or NaBloPoMo, I’m trying something new; a little silly drawing/writing each day, posted to my Instagram account. But it seems, well, silly not to share them here too. So, enjoy! Or be annoyed. One … Continue reading
Set a daily goal of 2,000 words. An average daily word count of 1,667 will get you perfectly to 50,000 by November’s end. But by building in a small daily cushion, you have the luxury of a day off, and … Continue reading
Today I crossed the 50,000 word threshold for my National Novel Writing Month project. This is the third time I’ve completed it, having done it in 2007 and 2011 as well. I got my official winner’s badge and everything.