Top Posts & Pages on This Blog (That Are Not About Weasels)
- Follow Rebecca Breed Pepper on WordPress.com
Follow Me on Instagram: beccabreedpepperA frost warning for tonight means a dining room jungle to play in. #gardeningThis Pepper painted a pepper that she grew in her garden. #watercolor #graphite #pepperSome days are hard. But once in a while we get to do this; a lunch date at a nearby winery on a stunning October day. And we appreciate the heck out of it.Visitors to my zinnias today. #monarch #butterfly #zinnia #flowers
Most Recentest Posts
- Wordless Wednesday: Tulip
- Currently Blooming at Claude Moore Park
- Wordless Wednesday: Trunk
- My Garden in February
- Wheel of Tech Week
- Happy Valentime’s Day!
- Freezing Rain
- Thoughts on the Field Trip to Middle School, as Reported to Me by Some 5th Graders
- Malapropism #5: Salsa Water
- Ice Crystals Up Close
- Awards Crochet Drawing Family Farms Friends Gardens Happy Thursday Home Illustration and Design museums Painting Parenting Parks Patterns & Tutorials Photography plants Quilting Random Photo of the Week Recipes Sewing Special Days theatre The Great Outdoors The World Things I Made This is Nonsense Uncategorized Writing
© Rebecca Breed Pepper and rebeccabreedpepper.com, 2014-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Breed Pepper and rebeccabreedpepper.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Quilting
This is such a quick, messy, thrown-together quilt that I almost feel silly sharing pictures of it. But in the interest of trying not to be such a perfectionist about creative things, here it is: This quilt is based on … Continue reading
I’ve already posted about two of the special Christmas gifts I made for my kids with supplies from my late mother’s stash; a turtle apron for Abigail and a scarf for Betsy. This is what I made for my little … Continue reading
Both girls are home sick today, so it seemed like a good time to start making Christmas ornaments.