Top Posts & Pages on This Blog (That Are Not About Weasels)
- Follow Rebecca Breed Pepper on WordPress.com
Follow Me on Instagram: beccabreedpepperDrawing the wild roses. #drawing #penandink #roses #claudemoorepark #loudouncountyMy roses are blooming! #rose #flowersDespite the rain, my peonies are opening, and beautiful. #flowers #peonyExploring the rooftop of the Shenandoah Valley Discovery Museum. #shenandoahvalleydiscoverymuseum #winchesterva #museums
Most Recentest Posts
- Wordless Wednesday: Tulip
- Currently Blooming at Claude Moore Park
- Wordless Wednesday: Trunk
- My Garden in February
- Wheel of Tech Week
- Happy Valentime’s Day!
- Freezing Rain
- Thoughts on the Field Trip to Middle School, as Reported to Me by Some 5th Graders
- Malapropism #5: Salsa Water
- Ice Crystals Up Close
- Awards Crochet Drawing Family Farms Friends Gardens Happy Thursday Home Illustration and Design museums Painting Parenting Parks Patterns & Tutorials Photography plants Quilting Random Photo of the Week Recipes Sewing Special Days theatre The Great Outdoors The World Things I Made This is Nonsense Uncategorized Writing
© Rebecca Breed Pepper and rebeccabreedpepper.com, 2014-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Breed Pepper and rebeccabreedpepper.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: wood
Last year, when Mom was in the ICU, I brought her favorite foods, in hopes of tempting her to eat; lobster rolls, blueberry muffins, cold coffee drinks. She slept for most of the time I was there, but I was … Continue reading
Wood for spinning, wood to cover the well, wood to make something new. In reviewing my pictures from Ordinary Times at Lanesville Heritage Area, I realized I had a bit of a theme going on. Would you agree?