Top Posts & Pages on This Blog (That Are Not About Weasels)
- Follow Rebecca Breed Pepper on WordPress.com
Follow Me on Instagram: beccabreedpepper
Most Recentest Posts
- Wordless Wednesday: Tulip
- Currently Blooming at Claude Moore Park
- Wordless Wednesday: Trunk
- My Garden in February
- Wheel of Tech Week
- Happy Valentime’s Day!
- Freezing Rain
- Thoughts on the Field Trip to Middle School, as Reported to Me by Some 5th Graders
- Malapropism #5: Salsa Water
- Ice Crystals Up Close
- Awards Crochet Drawing Family Farms Friends Gardens Happy Thursday Home Illustration and Design museums Painting Parenting Parks Patterns & Tutorials Photography plants Quilting Random Photo of the Week Recipes Sewing Special Days theatre The Great Outdoors The World Things I Made This is Nonsense Uncategorized Writing
© Rebecca Breed Pepper and rebeccabreedpepper.com, 2014-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Breed Pepper and rebeccabreedpepper.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: woods
After Matthew and I were married, thirteen years ago on a sultry July day, we headed north to honeymoon in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. We had many outdoor adventures that week, including one epic canoe trip. But every … Continue reading
I’m still working my way through the (750+) photos I took, but here’s a preview, a few favorites in black and white.
This hiking partner of mine either dashes down trails at (approximately) 100 mph or stops completely, because something demands his attention. On a recent hike on the Scout Trail at Claude Moore Park, some very important items warranted further examination.